So far this year 17 online events have been held and another 10 are either scheduled or are in planning. Upcoming webinars include:
- 8 October – Insurance for Organisations in the Current Environment;
- 17 November – Climate Change Reporting;
- 24 November – G100 Board Meeting;
- 24 November – G100 Dinner Function (if no lockdowns EY is hosting this event in Melbourne);
- 25 November – Continuous Control Monitoring;
- TBA November – Webinar with the Federal Opposition; and
- 6 December – CFO Live (likely to be a hybrid event).
In addition the following are being finalised:
- A Non-Financial Reporting webinar; and
- A series of webinars on cybersecurity, ransom attacks, latest uses for the cloud with Oracle.