From 12:30 pm
- The reshaping of corporate reporting and its regulation
- IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards – the when, what and how
- Climate risk and regulatory expectations and financial institution stress testing in a post-COP 26 environment
- GFANZ – how and when will to deliver promised transformation
- Expectations out of the EU – Taxonomy for sustainable activities.
Q&A moderated by Terence Jeyaretnam
G100 is keen to engage the Financial Function, and accordingly we are hoping that both the sustainability and finance professionals will attend. Governance, General Counsel and Corporate reporting functions are also most welcome.
This webinar is for members and their teams, there is no charge for this G100 event