From 12:30 pm
At KPMG | Webinar
The spread of COVID-19 has had unimaginable impacts on business and the wider community as global economies have faced significant slowdown and uncertainty.
While stimulus packages have been released to support individuals and businesses, financial markets have become unstable and volatile. However, this unprecedented action has restricted corporate Australia’s ability to operate effectively. The financial reporting impacts of COVID-19 will therefore be a key focus for all businesses this June.
As a result, the G100 in conjunction with KPMG will hold an important information session dealing with the key reporting issues this year. As a member, you and your team are invited to hear the views and insights of our expert panel which include:
- Doug Niven (ASIC’s Senior Executive Leader Financial Reporting and Audit);
- Kim Heng (KPMG’s Head of Financial Reporting); and
- Martyn Roberts (G100 Deputy Chair and experienced CFO).
This webcast will be an interactive conversation covering topics of most concern to members and will include:
- Reporting the impact of COVID to the market;
- Leases; and
- Going concern considerations.