The G100 has several working groups, the External Reporting Working Group (ERWG) being one the first established. A key focus of the Group is to work with government agencies and committees to simplify company reporting.
The Working Group regularly prepares submissions to regulatory bodies and works jointly with the Financial Reporting Council, IASB, AASB, and Corporate Governance Council, to name a few.
ERWG provides a forum for G100 members to discuss matters relevant to financial reporting such as improving the transparency, and the general usefulness of such reports.
Members of the ERWG are drawn from G100 member companies and meets as required. For the latest ERWG meeting minutes, please click here.
Current membership of ERWG is as follows:
- Simon Cammell – Australia Post
- Katie Berry – Aurizon
- Adam Sofoulis – Wesfarmers
- Anne Battilana – Bendigo Bank
- Amir Ghandar – ANZ
- Kevin Fitzgibbon – Origin
- Andrew Pruys – Australia Post
- Robert Ramsay – Brambles
- Russell Macfarlane – Qantas
- Russell Oborne – Bluescope Steel
- Wayne Armour – Bluescope Steel
- Nicole Leith – NAB
New members are always welcome!