As you know, G100, Australia’s business association for CFOs is joining forces with the Australian Financial Review (AFR), to host our upcoming congress next month, called CFO Live.
CFO Live is designed to address issues that today’s CFOs and finance executives are facing, and it will take place in Sydney, on 7 November.
The one-day event will gather the nation’s top CFOs to give voice to their unique operational and strategic perspectives on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing Australian businesses.
The congress will answer how can CFO’s, amidst a welter of regulatory, political, social and competitive pressures, drive value in companies and create better businesses for the future.
CFO Live aims to:
- Amplify the voices of CFOs in broader business debate;
- Get new insight into the operational and strategic realities of Australian businesses;
- Share ideas on best practice, and hear unique insights from abroad/outside;
- Forge consensus on priorities and action at the collective CFO level; and
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration.
CFO Live features a stellar line-up of speakers, including:
- Mathias Cormann, Minister for Finance;
- Alison Watkins, Group MD, Coca-Cola Amatil;
- Graeme Samuel, Chair, APRA Capability Review;
- Andrew Porter, Chair G100 and CFO AFIC;
- Michael Stutchbury, Editor in Chief, AFR;
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chair, The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project in the UK;
- Andrew Skelton, Managing Director and CEO, Cabcharge Australia
- Jeremy Hirschhorn, Second Commissioner, ATO;
- Gillian Larkins, CFO, ASX;
- Anthony Gianotti, CFO, Wesfarmers;
- Luke Bortoli, CFO, Afterpay;
- Vicki Brady, CFO and Strategy & Finance Group Executive, Telstra;
- Sherry Duhe, CFO, Woodside Energy;
- Nick Hawkins, CFO, IAG;
- Paul Koppelman, CFO, Nine;
- Gina McNamara, CFO, SAP;
- Alison Harrop, CFO, Dexus;
- Brent Cubis, CFO, Cochlear;
- Emma Fisher, Portfolio Manager, Airlie Funds Management; and
- Michelle Lopez, Head of Australian Equities, Aberdeen Standard Investments.
With an expected audience of around 250 participants, “CFO Live” will take the G100’s voice to the forefront of the finance industry, allowing attendees to contribute to critical and controversial topics, as well as experience the innovative FinTech startups, tools and technologies which are revolutionising finance.
To go to the event page and purchase tickets, please follow this link: https://subscribers.afr.com/events-offers/exclusive-ticket-offer-cfo-live-2019/