The Payment Times Reporting Framework will require large businesses to report their small business payment practices. Commencing on 1 January 2021, reporting entities will need to prepare bi-annual reports to the Payment Times Regulator.
This session is your opportunity to:
- Find out more about the Payment Reporting Framework – who is a reporting entity and what will need to be reported
- Learn about the progress of the small business identification tool and the reporting portal
- Have your questions answered by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources / the payment times regulator.
- Tegan Johnson, Manager – Payment Times Implementation Team at Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
- Janelle Hopkins FCA, CFO at REA Group and Chairman at Group of 100
Date: Monday, 02 November 2020
Time: 11am – 12pm AEDT