It is now seven months since the Government introduced the Payment Times Reporting Scheme. Many members have questions about the scheme and have noted issues and inconsistencies. While we have been fortunate to have been briefed by the bureaucrats running the scheme, there are a number of pitfalls that have been identified. We are fortunate to have a close relationship with business assurance experts, Satori Group, who have done a great deal of work on the scheme and have offered to share their findings to assist members in a 45 minute webinar on Friday 10 September at 11.30am AEST.
In the webinar, Satori Group’s CEO, Gavin Steinberg, will discuss the Payment Times Reporting Scheme and how implementing continuous control monitoring can assist Group of 100 members meet compliance requirements, it will include:
- Recent updates to the PTRS
- Members’ obligations to ensure regulatory compliance with the scheme
- The importance of providing accurate data to the Small Business Identification (SBI) Portal
- How to automate the reporting process now and in the future
- How to identify where processes are failing to deliver the required outcomes
- The benefits from compliance and how companies like Satori can assist in the process
Satori supplies compliance control to over 200 companies and so are well placed to provide members with this update. I look forward to having you join us for this important event.
Please register here by Monday 6 September. The link will be forwarded by email to you on Wednesday 8 September.
Theme: PTRS Lessons Learned with Satori
Date: Friday 10 September 2021
Virtual: Link will be emailed on Wednesday 8 September
Time: 11:30am – 12.15pm (AEST)
RSVP: Please respond by Monday 6 September to G100 Secretariat
The webinar is complimentary to attend as part of your membership with the Group of 100.