The impact of COVID-19 has been intensely felt across all sectors of the Australian economy, causing unprecedented business disruption and market dislocation. For finance chiefs, this means a whole new range of new challenges in ensuring their businesses are sound, compliant and agile enough to weather the storm.
The role of the CFO, already undergoing rapid transformation and expansion, is now even more critical as businesses look to finance teams to drive value through this crisis – and build better businesses for the future.
CFO Live is the Group of 100’s and The Australian Financial Review’s definitive event for the nation’s top finance chiefs. In 2020, we focus on the financial and operational strategies that will help businesses stay afloat and emerge strongly from the current crisis.
Australia’s most experienced and effective CFOs will share their insights on:
- Capital management strategies
- Tax legislation related to the current crisis
- Business growth and scale-up strategies
- Impairment and financial reporting
- Investor reporting and the growth in ESG
- CFO-led digital transformation
- Tales from the field dealing with COVID-19’s impact on businesses
In-person and virtual attendance is available.
Date: Thursday, 29th October 2020
Location: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Registration Link: https://cfolive.com.au/