From 12:00 pm
At PwC | Webinar
To say M&A activity is hotter than ever would be an understatement.
- 2021 Global deal value has hit an all-time high of $5.1TN (57%> 2020)
- Total Australian deal value for 2021 reached $278BN (215%> 2020)
While 2022 looks set to continue, geopolitical tensions and interest rate rises may temper valuation expectations among bidders.
We’re pleased to invite you to join us for the next G100 ‘Future of the Profession’ series for a thought-provoking discussion on the Australian M&A landscape and perspectives on what’s ahead. Joining the discussion is Marcus Oskarsson, Senior Vice President, Investments - Private Equity at Brookfield Asset Management, Stuart Hooper, CFO, Ventia, and Clara Cutajar Deals Partner at PwC.
Our panel will discuss key issues including:
- how acquiring technology capabilities via M&A can springboard business model transformation;
- how ESG can be viewed as a strategy to unlock value creation;
- maintaining focus on business-as-usual activities during the M&A process