The Group of 100 (G100) held its 26th Annual General Meeting via Video-Conference on Wednesday, 15 April 2020. Janelle Hopkins, Chair of the G100 and CFO of REA Group, took the opportunity to reflect on the G100’s activity, outline future goals and to recognise those that had contributed to its success over the last 12 months.
Janelle noted the significant contribution of the “Big 4” accounting firms, EY, PwC, KPMG and Deloitte, not least through hosting the G100 events last year. She also thanked John Leotta, G100s Public Officer, for the accounts preparation and expressed her thanks to the Board who give their time and efforts to the G100.
Janelle highlighted the contribution made by the heads of the working groups, noting their role in providing feedback and guidance on relevant policy and practice matters.
Four CFOs had stepped down from the Board earlier in the year: Deputy Chair & Director Mark McNamara and Directors: Anne Flanagan, Ramy Aziz and Pam Bains. Janelle took the opportunity to thank them and acknowledge the work they had undertaken to support the G100.
Four nominations to fill the Board vacancies had been received; as a result, Tania Archibald, CFO BlueScope Steel, Leah Weckert, CFO Coles Group, Jeremy Robson, Group CFO Suncorp Group, and Shannon McMahon, Deputy CFO ANZ Group, were elected to the Board.
The current G100 Board of Directors:
- Janelle Hopkins, CFO REA Group (Chair)
- Lawrie Tremaine, CFO Origin Energy (Deputy Chair)
- Martyn Roberts, CFO Ramsay Health Care Limited (Deputy Chair)
- Andrew Porter, CFO AFIC Ltd (Immediate Past Chair)
- John Leotta, Partner Deloitte (Public Officer)
- Kristin Stubbins, Partner PwC
- Julie Cleary, Partner KPMG
- Matt Honey, Partner EY
- Tania Archibald, CFO BlueScope Steel
- Vanessa Hudson, Group CFO Qantas
- Shannon McMahon, Deputy CFO ANZ Group
- Colin Pavlovich, CFO Navitas
- Leah Weckert, CFO Coles Group
- Jeremy Robson, Group CFO Suncorp Group
- Stephen Woodhill, CEO & Executive Director G100